Thursday, June 5, 2008

A Little Sore

Today was pretty much the typical Thursday. I slept in as late as I could before realizing I was just laying in bed and not actually sleeping. I got up and took a shower and straightened my hair. I watched some t.v...so yep, it was the typical Thursday, boring, not much to do. Later on I went to papaws with John. It was so hot and I hadn't eaten much so I got pretty dizzy and light headed. I went to Burger King and ate a ton!!!!! Then I felt much better. Next thing we did is typical for almost everyday...John's softball game. I went to WATCH and like most times they asked me to play. Luckily I had some sweats and a t-shirt in the car and I always keep kleats in John's bag. I usually find out that they need me to play like 2 mins before the game starts so I never have time to stretch. I may be young but I tell you what, I still get sore! I guess I need to start stretching at every game just in case they need me to play. Anyway, even though I pretty much suck its actually kind of fun. It's about the only exercise that I get so I enjoy that. I watch the game so much since I grew up at the ball park watching Josh and now I watch John almost everyday. I know the rules and what to do, I can pick out players and the things that they are doing right or wrong, but for some reason that doesn't translate to me! I do have to admit that secretly I enjoy it though, I guess just because its such a big part of what I do that its nice to play a little. Of course it would be nicer if I was better at it, but maybe one day I'll get better. At least it's fun. Now I'm home and just chilling. I borrowed BB's season of Friday Night Lights. I watched some of the episodes and got kinda hooked. Tonight I plan to lounge around and watch the rest of the season.

No comments: